DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the organisation that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website not managed by us, but by a partner. These include, for example, the ones used by Google, which installs cookies to help us analyse the operation of our website and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you are accessing our website, and they are stored on your computer until you leave the site. These include, for example, identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie where the data are stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
Depending on their purpose:
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies processed either by us or by third parties which enable us to measure the number of users and conduct measurements and statistical analyses of what users do on our website. To do this we analyse browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we supply. Examples of this include:
- The number of unique visitors to each page or section, which is used to count how many times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time they visited. This helps to find out which areas are most successful and increase and improve content, resulting in a more satisfactory experience and service for users.
- The date and time of accessing our website, in order to find out the busiest times and make the adjustments necessary to avoid problems of saturation at peak times.
- Traffic source, which records user origin, i.e. the Internet address from which they linked to our website, in order to build up the different links and banners pointing to our website that give the best results.
How can cookies be configured or disabled?
You can set up your browser to be alerted when cookies are received and refuse to accept them by changing your browser setup to reject them. However, you are warned that disabling cookies can limit or even make it impossible to access some of the functions of our website, and some of the services may stop working properly.
To find out more about cookie setup in your browser, consult its "Help" menu.
We also recommend consulting the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance, where you can find detailed descriptions of how to remove cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Third-party / partner cookies
Google offers a large number of products to help us to administer our advertisements and websites, including Google Analytics. When you visit our website, some cookies may be sent to your browser.
Google Analytics is the analytical tool that helps our website http://pascualinestructures.com to understand how users interact with its features. A set of cookies can be used to compile information and report on statistics for the use of websites without Google personally identifying its visitors. Find out more about Google Analytics cookies.