UP2MOVE offers a patented wheel lift unit for safe operation. In the lower position, the car's own Hoac frame rests securely on the ground. Lifting the units with an electric linear drive with a maximum piston stroke of 38mm can manually move the carriage frames to the desired position.
- Self-locking piston for safe operation.
- Vertical stroke through a patented lifting unit.
- 250 kg load unit
- Maximum height of 38 mm.
- Without maintenance
- Powered by battery or 24v generator set.
- Noise level below 40 dB (A).
- Easy maintenance
- Each unit is autonomous.
- Return signal to the optional controller.
- No lateral turns during elevation.
If you want to know more about how UP2MOVE works, click on the following video.